Lotte World Adventure
Get discounted entrance tickets to Lotte World
The world's largest indoor amusement park
Check out the world’s largest indoor amusement park in the heart of Seoul!
From carousels, gyro swings, bumper cars, haunted houses, and more, this family friendly amusement park has 40+ attractions for all ages. The park is separated into two sections, “Adventure” which is the indoor park, and “Magic Island” which is the outdoor park. So even if it rains or snows, there’s still a whole lot to enjoy inside.
Overview of Activities
The 1 Day Ticket
The 1 Day Ticket is valid for admission to Adventure, Magic Island, and playing facilities (excluding Fantasy Forest, game facilities, coin facilities, etc.).
You can see the full list of attractions here:
Some attractions may be closed. You can check closed activities here:
1 Day Pass
*Tickets will be issued within 1 – 2 hours and will be issued through email or Korean mobile phone number
All Day Entrance with 2 express lane access “Magic Pass”.
- Magic Pass 1. 1 Attraction of your choice
- Magic Pass 2. Spain Pirate Ship
- 240 Olympic-ro Songpa-Gu, Seoul, Korea Lotte World
Have a preview of Lotte World's Magic Island in Zepeto metaverse!
- Unused tickets will automatically be cancelled
- Used tickets will not be refunded
Lotte Care++ Covid 19 Regulations
To prevent the spread of Covid 19, please be aware of the following facility guidelines:
- Temperature check upon arrival (You will be denied entrance if you have a temperature higher than 37.5 degrees celsius.)
- QR check-in or manual check-in
- Masks must be worn at all times
- Customers are encouraged to frequently disinfect their hands with hand sanitizers placed around the facility
*Please check the official website for more information.
How to book
- This ticket is for foreigners only