Korean Folk Village is a traditional theme park located in Yongin city that's open all year round to local and international tourists. You’ll be able to see and experience real life from the old Joseon period. It’s composed of real traditional houses relocated from all over the country, and simulations of everyday life, weddings, seasonal customs, concerts, and more are recreated throughout the day. Not to mention, there are exciting hands-on activities and Korean foods you can try with the whole family.
Life & Cultural Experience:
- Horseback Riding
- Traditional Fabric Dyeing
- Traditional Life
Craft Workshop Experience:
- Bamboo Ware Workshop
- Wooden Craft Experience
- Pottery Workshop
- Brass Ware Workshop
- Pyrography Workshop
- Traditional Mask Workshop
- Musical Instrument Workshop
- Tobacco Pipe Workshop
- Straw Shoe Workshop
*Activities may be subject to change
- Please check the cancellation and refund policy!
- *Cancellation of reservation can be made until the day before your date of visit
- *Non-Refundable on the day
Covid 19 Regulations
- QR check-in or manual check-in
- Masks must be worn at all times
- Refrain from touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing
- Frequently clean your hands with sanitizer or under running water
- Keep a safe distance of 1M from other guests
*Please check the official website for more information.
- Company: Qpass Korea Co., Ltd.
- Contact (Ticket): +82 1522 0197
- Operating hours: Weekdays(MON-FRI) 9:30~18:00
- Lunch Time: Weekdays(MON-FRI) 11:30~13:00
- *(SAT/SUN and Holidays Closed)